Monday, February 11, 2013

Fruit Of The Womb Prayer Assignment Day 4 night (DEALING WITH WITCHCRAFT OPERATIONS AND SYMPTOMS..)


DEALING WITH WITCHCRAFT OPERATIONS AND SYMPTOMS

SCRIPTURES
Nahum 3:1-4; Micah 3:2-4; Isaiah 47:3-15; Ezek. 28:1-10.

CONFESSION
Isaiah 42:13 “The Lord my God shall go forth as a mighty man, He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war, He shall cry, yea roar, He shall prevail against all my enemies”.

EXHORTATION
Majority of the attack and delay in child bearing are as a result of witchcraft operation. God has promised to subdue them and render their operation powerless.
It is a witchcraft activities that make couples experience different kinds of manipulation and subjection to barrenness and childlessness, sometimes without a genuine medical reason, and when there is medical cause and diagnosis, they are the ones responsible. (witchcrafty)
Witchcraft spirit does not only cause delay, but also manipulate victims to compromise their destiny into polygamy, visiting herbalist, false prophets and ritualists, so that they are further manipulated into bondage.

SYMPTOMS OF WITCHCRAFT OPERATIONS AGAINST FRUITFULNESS
·        Stubborn chain problems i.e. moving from problem to problem.
·        Evil laying of hands on wombs and reproductive organs of both wife and husband.
·        Having sex in the dream, most especially at the ovulation period or when not expecting menses, but hoping to conceive.
·        Experiencing  zero or low sperm count.
·        No erection or weak erection from time to time, most especially during the ovulation period of the woman.
·        Evil visitation and seeing strange shadows, evil presence and wind.
·        Being monitored in the dream and in real life by evil birds, animals and reptiles.
·        All manner of bad dreams resulting in child bearing problems.
·        Failure of medical intervention
·        Inability of husbands to release semen, sometime feeling pain, internal heat and discomfort.
·        Presence of moving object in the womb like worms, snakes and bugs, sometimes making noise and sometimes painful.
·        Infections and deformation of reproductive organ by sexually transmitted diseases (STD) blister in the public region, wounds, syphilis, hepatitis, hernia, cancer, etc.
·        Fibroid of various kinds and degrees.
·        Blockage of the fallopian tube and damage of internal organs.
·        Sudden malfunctioning or mysterious disappearance of reproductive organ like the ovary.
·        Inability to get pregnant even when both couple are 100% okay. i.e. when there is no reason why they should be barren.
·        Manipulation into various medical errors, diagnosis.
·        Miscarriage at any stage of pregnancy.
·        Still birth and delivery complications.


WAYS OUT
·        Fear not. Don’t allow fear to rob you of the promises of God (Read Isaiah 8:9-10).
·        Ask God for mercy and forgiveness of  errors, compromises and sins of the past that may have given the enemy an upper hand in your life.
·        Rededication unto the Lord.
·        Spiritual cleansing by the word of God.
·        Engage in warfare prophetic prayers against witchcraft operation as regards your fruitfulness.
·        Always neutralise evil operation in your life and reproductive system with the blood of Jesus.
·        Command all evil blockage, evil chain, evil rope, evil deposit, evil worms, serpentine objects, fibroid growth, lump, etc to die, break and be remove in Jesus name.
·        Undergo thorough deliverance in a living church of God.
·        Depart from sin and look unto Jesus, waiting on Him, no matter what it takes, God will surely intervene at the appropriate time.
·        Have absolute faith in God.


PRAYERS
1.                  Witchcraft materials/objects in my system, be evacuated by fire in Jesus name.
2.                  Any connection that my fruitfulness has with witchcraft attack, be broken in Jesus name.
3.                  Every negative covenant attacking my fruitfulness, by the blood of Jesus, be broken in Jesus name.
4.                  You witchcraft spiritual husband/wife attacking my fruitfulness, separate in Jesus name.
5.                  Organisation of  witchcraft against my fruitfulness, scatter in Jesus name.
6.                  Witchcraft bank, release my fruitfulness in Jesus name.  (Release it)
7.                  Witchcraft strongman assigned against my fruitfulness, die in Jesus name.
8.                  Every midnight witchcraft attack on my life, be nullified in Jesus name.
9.                  All witchcraft weapons fashioned against my fruitfulness, be paralysed in Jesus name.
10.              Any organ in my body that has been exchanged for another through witchcraft operations, be replaced in Jesus name.
11.              Any witchcraft bird, animal or reptile roaming about against my fruitfulness, die in Jesus name.
12.              You foreign hand laid on me be released in Jesus name.
13.              In the name of Jesus, I renounce, break and loose myself from all................. in Jesus name.
·        Demonic hold
·        Psychic powers
·        Bond of physical illness
·        Witchcraft infections
14.              In the name of Jesus, I break and loose myself from all evil curses, chains, spells, jinxes, bewitchment, witchcraft or sorcery resulting in child bearing problems.
15.              Let a creative miracle take place in my womb/reproductive organ in Jesus name.
16.              Father, I ask you, in the name of Jesus Christ to send your angels to unleash and break all evil storage results fashioned against me in Jesus name.
17.              I bind, plunder and make of no effect every strong man assigned to hinder my fruitfulness and marital life in Jesus name.
18.              God who quickens the dead should quicken my reproductive system and hormones for steady pregnancy in Jesus name.
19.              I break every witchcraft altar, yoke, spell, bondage, manipulation, and attack of miscarriage, infertility, still birth, bleeding, fibroid, infections, and low sperm count etc in Jesus name.
20.              I break every yoke of the enemy over my marriage and fertility in Jesus name.
21.              I command the power of God for fruitfulness to rest upon me now in Jesus name.
22.              Begin to thank God in faith for answered prayers in Jesus name.

3 comments:

  1. Please can you give me an email to discuss some of the prayers above. kind regards, my email is vanita.george@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for me that the spirit of delay will be broken from my life.

    Nicholas
    Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email authenticcynthia@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete