Monday, February 11, 2013

Fruit Of The Womb Prayer Assignment (MY EXPECTATION SHALL BE FULFILLED IN JESUS NAME)


MY EXPECTATION SHALL BE FULFILLED IN JESUS NAME
 
SCRIPTURES
Prov. 13 v 12; Ps. 62 v 1 – end  (Note v 5); Prov. 23 v 18; Jer. 30 v 19; Luke 3:14;  Ps. 9:18; Phil 1:6, 20 Jer. 29:11;  Acts 3:5.

CONFESSION
In Jesus name, my expectations will not frustrate me, I reject hardship in all ramification in Jesus name.  I shall not be weighed down by my expectations; they shall come to pass and they shall show forth.  My expectations shall bring me to the place of celebration and my glory shall shine forth in Jesus name.

EXHORTATION
It is in the nature of man to be expectant of the delivery of the goodness and promises of God.  In the beginning when God created man, He charged him to “be fruitful, to multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it:  and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth”  Gen. 1:28.

A child of God has every right to expect good things from God based on his promises, as long as the individual fulfils his own part of the deal. i.e. being in right standing with God.
When a farmer sows a seed, labours to water it, he expects the seed to bring forth fruits in abundance, because God has said  “be fruitful, multiply.”
 
A pregnant woman expects to bring forth a baby at the end of 9 months of carrying a pregnancy because God had commanded it to be so.  However, the devil our arch enemy does not want our expectations to come to pass.  He wants to contend with those promises so that the expectations will not mature unto fulfillment.  He wants to mess up that harvest, tamper with that pregnancy of good things,  and  make sure one experiences failure at the edge of success and breakthrough.  When someone’s expectation fails or is truncated,  it is tantamount to the expectations of the enemies coming to pass in that persons’s life which is what the devil wants to ensure.

God does not want this to be our lot in life;  He has promised and he  never  fails.  He wants to take us to the place of fulfillment of our expectations.
He does not want your Expectations:
·                     To be cut off
·                     To be delayed
·                     To be attacked
·                     To be manipulated
·                     To be Monitored
·                     To be Hindered
·                     To be Diverted
·                     To be Aborted
·                     To be Covered
·                     To be Transferred
·                     To be messed up
·                     To be Caged
 
In-Road to failure of Expectations
1.                   Not standing strongly on the word of God
2.                   Sin
3.                   Lack of Spiritual warfare
4.                   Taking too much for granted
5.                   Inability to challenge the devil with the promises of God
6.                   Prayerlessness
7.                   Witchcraft attack
 
PRAYERS
1.                   I break myself loose from the anointing of “Satanic Roundabout” in Jesus name.
2.                   By the power of God, I release myself from the yoke of Stagnation in the name of Jesus.
3.                     “                 “                “              Marking time on the same spot  “          “          “
4.                    “                  “                “              Prayers without answers            “           “          “
5.                    “                  “                “             Failed Expectations                     “          “           “
6.                   “                   “                “             Aborted Expectations                  “           “          “
7.                    “                  “                “             Manipulated Expectations           “           “          “
8.                   “                   “                “     Satanically Monitored  Expectations   “           “          “
9.                   You are leaving the Mountain of Promises today entering into the Room of Manifestation in Jesus name.
10.               From the grip of Consistent and Repeated failure, O Lord, deliver me in Jesus name.
11.               Every Negative dream Aborting my Expectation, be cancelled in Jesus name.
12.               Every satanic “DOWN SYNDROME” pushing my expectations into the Valley of failure, I challenge you by fire in Jesus name.
13.               Anointing for Divine Fulfillment  of my Expectations, fall on me in Jesus name.
14.               O! Lord my father, PACKAGE/CO-ORDINATE my expectations for fulfillment in Jesus name.
15.               Every negative expectation of my enemies concerning my life and destiny, be aborted in Jesus name.
16.               By the mercy of God, every seed of expectations concerning me and my family, you shall bring forth abundantly in Jesus name.
17.               Any power sponsoring failure at the edge of success and breakthrough against my glory, die by fire in Jesus name.
18.               O ye earth, wind, sun, moon and stars, in the name of Jesus, cooperate with my expectations in Jesus name.
19.               I shall not die with my expectations without fulfillment in Jesus name.
20.               By the outstretched arm of God, I shall pursue, overtake and recover all in Jesus name.

1 comment: