Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fruit Of The Womb Prayer Assignment FIRST NIGHT (SPERMATOZOA DELIVERANCE)


SPERMATOZOA  DELIVERANCE

SCRIPTURES
 Gen. 1 v 27 – 31; Jeremiah 32:17 and 27; Jer. 30:17; Colossians 2:9 – 15; Ezekiel 37:1 – 12; 36:26 – 35; Isaiah 53:3 – 5; John 6:48 – 58


Song    -           Our God can do all things, Oh yes, He can do all things, oh yes.

PRAYERS
1.                  Thank God for His creative ability, for creating you after His likeness and image.
2.                  Let every anti-creative law programmed into your genes be nullified in Jesus name.
3.                  Ask God to drain off every sperm pollution and infection in your body by the blood of Jesus.
4.                  According to Mark 9:49 – 50 ask God to sanctify your body salt and water (which are the predominant ingredients for sperm production) with His Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name.  (PRAY AGGRESSIVELY)
5.                  Let every serpentine resistance to my fruitfulness crumble in Jesus name.
6.                  Every part of my body that the enemy has denied expression, receive resurrection power in Jesus name.
7.                  Let every………..Receive resurrection power in Jesus name.
a.       Lifeless spermatozoa
b.      Slow spermatozoa
c.       Buried spermatozoa
d.      Amputated spermatozoa
e.       Battered spermatozoa
f.        Slumbering spermatozoa
g.       Paralysed spermatozoa
h.       Watery spermatozoa
i.         Dead spermatozoa
j.        Infertile spermatozoa
8.                  I command my spermatozoa to be released from satanic sperm bank in Jesus name.
9.                  Father, incubate my spermatozoa with fire in Jesus name.
10.              Oh! Lord, breathe upon my spermatozoa in Jesus name.
11.              Let the fullness of God’s life – the ZOE make my spermatozoa in Jesus name.
12.              Every covenant of infertility on my spermatozoa, be broken by fire in Jesus name.
13.              Evil bacteria destroying and sapping my spermatozoa be roasted to ashes in Jesus name.
14.              Let my loins be sanctified afresh by the blood of Jesus to produce anointed spermatozoa in Jesus name.
15.              I break every covenant of barrenness in my life in Jesus name.
16.              My manhood, be restored in Jesus name.
17.              I declare completeness upon my spermatozoa in Jesus name.
18.              Plead the blood of Jesus upon your spermatozoa and cancel all evil medical report in Jesus name.
19.              Any demonic/Medical/Physical disorder in my organ, receive fire in Jesus name.
20.              Every demonically/Medically blocked tubes, open by fire in Jesus name.
21.              Every chromosonal abnormality in me receive perfection in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment