Sunday, January 2, 2011

O! GOD FAVOUR ME!

O! GOD FAVOUR ME


SCRIPTURES

Prov. 3:1-4; Deut 7:7-8; Exo. 3:21-22; Job 33:26, 42:10; Ps. 30:1-end Note 5 &7; Esther 2:9; Esther 5:2; Lk. 1:5-end; Gen. 41:14; Romans 8:1-end; Lk.5:1-10

What is Favour? Favour is an act of kindness from God to man and from man to man. Favour is a good will towards men by God. Deut. 7:7,8. It is a Divine help to the unfortunate.

When the favour of God is enforced every thing will work to your advantage and your future is guaranteed. The placement of God’s favour in any life is the guarantee of a glorious future. Those who live in the kingdom and overcome, live by the favour of God.

Favour is a state of compassion for the unfortunate. It is an expression of unusual mercy. Favour justifies you for greatness, it is a gift of Love to us.

Until favour shows up, delay continues. It enables the throne of your destiny to be established. The book of Ezra chapter 1, talks about how God stirred up the spirit of man to help another man. Until God stirs the heart of a man to favour you, you may run from pillar to post. Ps. 127:1-5 “Except God builds the house every effort is in vain”.


(1) HOW TO RECEIVE FAVOUR - Prov. 3:1-4

a. You receive favour by studying God’s word
By keeping the word and meditating
By being the doer of the word of God (Obedient)
To obtain favour from God or man you must be favourable, compassion, be merciful, be kind to others.
Lk. 18:1-7 (The unjust Judge) You can receive favour by your persistence in prayer.
Lk. 16:12 - Faithful in handling someone’s business
Prov. 3:4 Favour comes through preaching the gospel to the unbelievers
Forsake not the truth, brings favour
Job 33:26 - Live a righteous life

(2) BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF THOSE WHO WERE FAVOURED BY GOD AND MEN

a. The Favour of God was bestowed upon Jesus - Matt 3:16
b. Favour on the Righteous - Job 33:26; Ps. 5:12; Prov. 3:4
c. Favour on Job - Job 42:10, 10:12
d. Favour on Abraham - Gen. 18:17
Favour on the Israelites - Ps. 44:3; Ps. 85:1; Ex. 3:21-22
Favour on Virgin Mary - Lk. 1:30
Favour on David - Acts 7:46
Favour on the Church - Ps. 102:13
Favour on Daniel - Dan. 1:9
Favour of man to man - Esther 5:2
Favour of God to man - Pro. 18:22
Joseph was favoured - Acts 7:10; Gen. 41:37; 42:6

HINDERANCES TO FAVOUR

1. Sin - Sin is a hinderance to favour - Judges 16:1; 20
2. Disobedient - 1 Sam 15:20 –26
3. Unrighteous Living - Job 33:26
4. Lack of mercy and Kindness Prov. 3:3
5. Laziness, Love of Sleep - Prov. 20:13
6. Diligent in his business and Others Prov. 22:29

BENEFITS OF RECEIVING FAVOUR

Favour gives speed and quickens your steps toward fulfillment. Ex. 3:7-1-. Immediately God’s favour comes, your freedom would be secured and the 430 year old delay will be totally terminated.
Favour qualifies you for uncommon breakthrough.
It brings real transformation of a life, business, career marriage or finance is easily accessible by the power of God’s favour

PRAYERS

Lord, let your current of favour flow into my life in Jesus Name
Anointing of favour fall on me in Jesus Name
O, Lord, let your mercy speak for me when my name is summoned for evil in Jesus Name.
Let there always be cry of grace and mercy in my house, business in Jesus Name.
O Lord help me to be rightly positioned for the flow of your favour in Jesus Name.
By your favour Oh Lord! Lift me up for good in Jesus Name
Any power in my foundation that stands as a hinderance to God’s favour in my life scatter in Jesus Name.
I reject, refuse, resist anything in my family, business, house, resisting the favour of God in Jesus Name.
Lord let your mercy and favour silence opposition in my life in Jesus Name.
According to Ex. 3:21,22, I obtained respect and favour from those that matter in Jesus Name.
By the Spirit of prophecy, I shall not die empty handed, but by your mercy I shall excel in Jesus Name.
O! Lord anchor my life to unexplainable favour in Jesus Name
Among the crowd, favour of God will single me out in Jesus Name.
O! Lord clothe me and my work with mantle of favour in Jesus Name.
According to Ps. 30:7 By your favour O! Lord the mountain of my life shall stand strong in Jesus Name
Wherever I go, the light of God’s favour will shine around me in Jesus Name.
By the favour of God, my expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus Name
My generation shall enjoy enduring favour of God in Jesus Name
O! Lord mark me and all that belongs to me with favour from on high in Jesus Name.
By the favour of God, I shall testify and praise God in Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment